Make a positive impact
We enjoy helping organisations of all sizes to manage their organisation or event in a sustainable way.
Smaller tasks may call for simple, yet effective, tools to improve an organisation’s sustainability performance across one or more critical issues. Larger mandates may require customised solutions that, for example, monitor a number of sustainability projects and benchmark them against one another.
Migros has a long tradition of involvement in social, environmental and community issues. Every year, we sponsor more than 100 sport and cultural events all over the country. In 2012, we extended our engagement in these sponsorships to support sustainable event management. We have established a partnership with Schwery Consulting, as an external expert, to manage the process.
Sandro Wegmann, Migros Sponsoring
The importance of specialist input can never be underestimated, and the support from Schwery Consulting as part of the preparation of our Strategy 2020 was invaluable as we strived to effectively develop a robust and complete programme
Andrew Shelley, Chief Executive, World Squash Federation
- Sustainability strategy development
- Stakeholder engagement process guidance (using AA1000SES 2015)
- Management of sustainability initiatives (see Case Study 1 below)
- Sustainability monitoring and benchmarking tools (see Case Study 2 below)
- Strategies on key topics (waste, emissions, safety & security, sourcing, …)
- Materiality check
- Labels and certification